Movie Night

 Movie Night

(A Emily and Kieran one-shot)

Emily P.O.V.

Kieran and I have a date night tonight! We're gonna hang out and watch movies and eat snacks. We're even gonna wear our PJs the whole time! I hear the doorbell ring, and I run downstairs to open the door. "Hey baby!" Kieran said, pulling me in for a kiss. "Hey babe! I'm so excited for tonight!" I said, with a huge smile. "Me too, it's gonna be so much fun!" He said, with a smile equally as big. "Do you have everything?" He asked me. I checked my bag to make sure, I had what I needed for the night. Because I'm also gonna sleep over. "Let's see, my toothbrush, my lip balm, my hair brush, my PJs, my clothes for the next morning, my retainer, my safe food snacks, oh and my dinosaur plushie!" I said, pulling out Little Foot. "Awesome!" Kieran said, as he took my hand. When we got to his house, and went up to his room, I saw that he had set up a nice cozy spot for us on the floor. "Kieran this is so cute!" I said, taking everything in. "Do you like it?" He asked. "I love it!" I said, with a happy squeal. On the floor, was some soft blankets, pillows, some fairy lights, and one big blanket draped over a couple chairs for a covering. And in the center was of course the TV. "Okay, I think we're ready for date night!" Kieran said, as I snuggled up to him. "Oh wait, I forgot the popcorn. Be right back!" He said, standing up. "Oh, and feel free to change into your PJs." He said, before disappearing downstairs. I went to change in the bathroom. I came back out, feeling very comfy. My PJs had little black hearts on the blue t-shirt and pants. I even brought my slippers, for extra comfort. "I have popcorn!" Kieran said, coming back into the room. "Aww you look so adorable my love." He said, coming over and hugging me. "Hehe, thanks." I said blushing. "I'm gonna go change too, you can pick the first movie." He said, before stepping into the bathroom. I looked through the DVDs, and decided on the first Spider-Man movie. (Tobey Maguire version) "There, now I'm comfy too." Kieran said when he came back. His pajama pants had little Bat-Man symbols on them, and just a plain black t-shirt. "You look cute." I said, admiring my boyfriend for a moment. "Thank you baby." He said, kissing my cheek. "Ooh, Spider-Man nice choice." He said as he popped it into the DVD player. "Oh, I have a plushie to watch this with too!" He said, pulling out a zombie plushie. "This is Zander the Zombie." Kieran said. "He's adorable!" I said, feeling his plush. "Oh he's super soft too!" I noticed. "Nice to meet you Zander, this is Little Foot." I said, introducing them. "I think they like each other." Kieran said. I nodded in agreement. "Okay, let's watch the movie!" Kieran said, hitting play. I snuggled up close to him, and he put his arm around me. The popcorn Kieran made was amazing! and I shared some of the snacks I brought with him. About half way into the movie, I began shivering. "Are you cold babygirl?" He asked me. I nodded, still shivering. "Hang on one sec." He said, pausing the movie. He came back with one of his hoodies. "Here, this should help warm you up." He said, handing me the hoodie. "Thanks babe." I said, immediately putting it on. "Ahh, that's better." I said, sinking into the warmth of the hoodie. "You look so cute." Kieran said, grabbing me and kissing me. "Hehe, babe. The movie!" I said, giggling each time he kissed me. "I know, I know my love hehe. I can't help it if I love you." He said, with a wink. I shoved him playfully. "I love you too." I said, cuddling up to him again. After Spider-Man, we watched Corpse Bride. Then after that, we brushed our teeth. Once we were done with our night routines, we watched Edward Scissorhands. I started feeling sleepy, while we watched that one. "Are you tired baby?" Kieran, asked me, softly rubbing my arm. "A little." I said with a yawn. "We can go to sleep, if you're tired." He suggested. "No, no, I want to finish the movie." I whispered. Kieran kissed my head, and pressed play. I was really starting to feel sleepy, when we got half way through the movie. "Okay, I think it's time for bed." Kieran said, turning the TV off. He also turned the fairy lights off, and I started to stim. "Baby? What's wrong?" Kieran said, turning the fairy lights on again. "I don't like sleeping in complete darkness." I said. "Oh, I'm sorry. We can leave the fairy lights on, if you need some light." He said, taking my hand. "That would be perfect, thank you." I said, calming down. Kieran and I layed down, in the fort. I placed my head on his chest, and listened to the soothing sound of his heart beat. "Why are you scared of the dark baby?" he asked, softly stroking my hair. "I sometimes wake up in the night, and I don't like not being able to see where I am." I said, pulling Little Foot closer to me. "Oh, I get it. Well, if you wake up during the night, tonight. I promise you'll be able to see where you are." Kieran said, kissing my forehead. "Thanks babe." I said, kissing his chest. "Good night baby girl. I love you." Kieran whispered to me. "Good night K, love you too." I whispered back. 

The End

Comments