Mixed song lyrics pt. 5

 Mixed Song Lyrics pt.5

Memories-Beyond Unbroken

In this moment I wait forever, the memory of us is in the dark. The world feels empty, I need you with me. This memory has never felt so cold, (This memory has never felt so cold) Can you feel me waiting alone in the dark, won't forget the memories, keep you in my heart. I am lost without you, I'm feeling torn apart. Hold on to the memories, I will be there. Waiting in the dark, the shadow memories the dreams are haunting. I'm rushing toward the memory of us, my eyes are red and the nights are endless. This memory of us never felt so cold, can you feel me waiting alone in the dark. Won't forget the memories, keep you in my heart. I am lost without you, I'm feeling torn apart. Hold on to the memories, I will be there. Waiting in the dark, if I had one wish. You'd be here with me, to forget all the pain that's haunting me. It's haunting me, haunting me. Can you feel me waiting alone in the dark, won't forget the memories, keep you in my heart. I am lost without you, I'm feeling torn apart. Hold on to the memories, I will be there. Waiting in the dark. 

Cashing Out-From First To Last

So it starts, with the kicking of your heart. The clenched fist of your will, if you'd love to rip this fucking place apart I'm right behind you still. What will you do now? What will people think, now that Christians bought up hardcore, and Disney owns the punk scene? Congradulations to you I guess, what else can I say. You're right I'm amazed you show up ten years too late, you sure as hell won't stay. This isn't defamation, this is your orientation. Nothing says rebellion, like buying in. Buy up all you can, buy up all you can. Congradulations, to you I guess. What else can I say, you're right I'm amazed you show up ten years too late. You sure as hell won't stay, congradulations to you I guess. What else can I say, you're right I'm amazed you show up ten years too late. You're selling me hope, on the promise of change. There's one thing I know, that this ship can't be saved. This ship can't be saved, cash out. Nothing says rebellion, cash out. Nothing says rebellion, cash out. Nothing says rebellion, cash out. 

Rattle The Cage-Nickelback (feat. John 5)

Welcome to the human ocean, crowd starts moving in slow motion. What you feel is what you came for, devil horns, what your hand was made for. Hey, you, we don't care what you do. This is where you come to get out what you're going through, and time will tell how long someone can yell. Scream until we know that they can hear us down in hell. We're past the point of pain with backs against the wall. Has to be the one and one for all, we face another day, we raise the battle call. Rattle the cage until it falls. So get up, get up. Rattle the cage until it falls. Catch yoru breath, a new beginning. There's no rest once the room starts spinning, letting go of your frustration. Every form of your aggravation. Hey, you, we don't care what you do, this is where you come to get out what you're going through. And time will tell, how long someone can yell. Scream until we know that they can hear us down in hell. We're past the point of pain, with backs against the wall. Has to be the one and one for all, we face another day, we raise the battle call. Rattle the cage until it falls. So get up, get up. Rattle the cage until it falls. So get up, get up. Rattle the cage until it falls. Hey you, we don't care what you do. This is where you come to get out what you're going through. And time will tel how long someone can yell. Scream until we know that they can hear us down in hell. We're past the point of pain with backs against the wall. Has to be the one and one for all. We face another day, we raise the battle call. Rattle the cage until it falls. So get up, get up. Rattle the cage until it falls. So get up. (up) get up. Rattle the cage until it falls. 

Drown Me Out-Andy Black

Another morning breaks, the shadow side of me. It's like pulling thread until I fall apart. They say to live with this, song I have to sing. It's the cross that hangs deep below my heart, and when I get the feeling. Let the damn walls break, let the damn walls break down. Nothing's gonna drown me, nothing's gonna drown me out. From the top of the world, to the bottom of the ocean. Scream it loud from the underground, listen now you're not taking me down, nothing's gonna drown me. Nothing's gonna drown me out. (Nothing's gonna drown me) Feel the violent rage, washing over me. I can barely breathe, bury me alive. All the tragedy becomes a symphony. For the pain I feel, my final goodbye. And when I get the feeling. Let the damn walls break, let the damn walls break down. Nothing's gonna drown me, nothing's gonna drown me out. From the top of the world, to the bottom of the ocean. Scream it loud, from the underground. Listen now, you're not taking me down. Nothing's gonna drown me, nothing's gonna drown me out. (Scream it loud from the underground) (Nothing's gonna drown me out) Rise. Can you hear me now. Rise, can you see me now? Rise can you hear me now? Rise, can you see me now? And when I get the feeling, let the damn walls break. Let the damn walls break down. Nothing's gonna drown me, nothing's gonna drown me out. From the top of the world, to the bottom of the ocean. Scream it loud, from the underground. Listen now you're not taking me down. Nothing's gonna drown me out. Rise, can you hear me now. Rise, rise. Nothing's gonna drown me, nothing's gonna drown me out. 

Medicine-The Fold

Let's get to the point, let's skip to this condition. Let's get to the point, let's skip to this condition. Here we go again, we're taking medicine to take the pain away. To get this gold is what I need so badly, they put the price behind my back. To save one is to kill the other, what will you think of me now? What will you think of me now? Put your favourite record on, go straight to your favourite song. I've seen you laugh and cry, now I wanna see you dance. Let's get to the point, let's skip to this condition. Here we go again, this day's been heavy as a hospital. I know you never were one for bad news, you never did have the time. But out of the corner of my eye, you turn and say. That you can get on up or you can get on down. But you cannot just stand around, what will they think of us now? Now that all that I can do, is try to make this better. Put your favourite record on, go straight to your favourite song. I've seen you laugh and cry, now I wanna see you dance. Let's throw this day away, let's give this another chance. I've seen you laugh and cry, I wanna see you dance. I wanna see you dance. You can get on up or you can get on down. But you cannot just stand around, you can get on up or you can get on down. But you cannot just stand around, you can get up or you can get down. But you cannot just stand around. (Let's skip to this condition) You can get up or you can get down. (Let's get to the point) But you cannot just stand around. (Let me hear it) Put your favourite record on, go straight to your favourite song. (Favourite song) I've seen you laugh and cry, now I wanna see you dance. Put your favourite record on, go straight to your favourite song. I've seen you laugh and cry, now I wanna see you dance. Let's throw this day away, let's give this another chance. I've seen you laugh and cry, now I wanna see you dance. I wanna see you dance. 

They Said Your Ghost Was A Promise-From First To Last

The conversations I wish I could right now. With you and only you. But waiting by the phone is so hopeless, how do I say it? Tears are pouring out my mouth, I hope one day I see your face. Staring back at me, staring back at me. Right now, we'd be singing your favourite songs that you showed to me. (and hear your voice again) I'd give anything to put things back how they used to be, (I didn't want to) but I had to. (I didn't want to) but I had to. Say goodbye to you. (goodbye to you) You left a fracture that will never mend. Counting backwards, I can't fall asleep at night. Without you right here, every day's a living nightmare. I thought I saw you in the background like a ghost. Dressed to haunt me, like nothing ever happened to you. (You, you) like it never happened. Right now, we'd be singing your favourite songs that you showd to me. (and hear your voice again)  I'd give anything to put things back how they used to be. (I didn't want to) but I had to. (I didn't want to) but I had to. Say goodbye to you. (goodbye to you) You left a fracture that will never mend. Mend my broken heart. I keep looking to the sky. (to the skies) Waiting for answers. If I could look into your eyes. (into your eyes) then would heaven send comfort? And I hope you're (I hope you're) doing okay. (doing okay) I wish you saw the life that you had. Right now, we'd be singing your favourite songs that you showed to me. (and hear your voice again) I'd give anything to put things back how they used to be. (I didn't want to) but I had to. (I didn't want to) but I had to. Say goodbye to you. (goodbye to you) You left a fracture that will never. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Injured

Shy Boyfriend Comforts you when you've gone non-verbal

Fallen Angel pt. 2