I'll always help you

 I'll Always Help You

(A Emily and Kieran One-shot)

Kieran P.O.V.

Emily and I were hanging out in my room, like we always do. When I see her wince, as she stands up. "Are you okay baby?" I asked her. "I'm fine." She said, brushing it off. She sat back down on my bed, and went back to reading her book. I shrugged, and went back to my video game. "I'll be right back." Emily said, standing up again. And once more, I saw her wince. I also noticed she was limping. When she came back, I went over to her. "Baby? Are you sure, you're okay?" I asked, sitting next to her on the bed. "Yeah, go back to your game." She said, but I caught her rubbing her knee. "Does your knee hurt?" I asked. Emily nodded. "Oh, baby. Why didn't you say anything?" I said, rubbing her back. "I didn't want you to worry." She said, leaning her head on me. "I don't like seeing you hurt my love, you can always tell me if something is bothering you." I said, giving her a little side hug. "Okay." She said. "Now, let's take care of that knee." I said, going to get some supplies. "How did you hurt your knee?" I asked her, placing a heating pack on it. "Ouch." She hissed. "Sorry, but it will help with the inflamation." I said, holding her hand. "Well, you know how I love to dance?" She said. I nodded. "I was doing my just dance workout, and I think I might have pulled a muscle in my knee." She said. "No wonder it hurts." I said, squeezing her hand. "This should help though." I said, handing her Little Foot. "Thanks babe." Emily said, holding the dino plushie close. "Anything for you babygirl." I said, kissing her forehead. We settled close to each other, to watch a movie. I also placed a pillow under her knee, to elevate it. "Ow." Emily said. "What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked her. "My knee, feels like it's throbbing." She said, with a moan. "Hang on." I said, taking the heat pack off. "Oh baby, it's all swollen." I said, with a gasp. I went to go grab the ice pack. "Here, this should take down the swelling." I said, coming back with it. "Now, this will be cold." I said, as I gently placed the ice pack on her knee. "Brr, that is cold." She said, squirming a little bit. "It's okay, baby. Your human heater is right here." I said, as I pulled a blacket over us. "Thank you my love." Emily said, as she kissed my chest. "I'll always help you." I told her, softly stroking her hair. Before long, Emily fell asleep. I put the ice pack back in the freezer, and made sure her knee was in a comfortable position. Then I climbed in next to her again, and pulled her close to me. "Good night my angel, sweet dreams." I whispered to her. 

The End


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Injured

Shy Boyfriend Comforts you when you've gone non-verbal

I never meant to hurt you