First I Love You
First I Love You
(A Emily and Kieran One-shot)
Kieran P.O.V.
Emily and I were hanging out in the park, one afternoon. We were laying on the ground, on a blanket watching the clouds. Our hands were intertwined, and we were listening to my Ipod. I turned to look at her, and saw she had a smile on her face. I couldn't help but smile too, she had that effect on me. "Do you like the song?" I asked her. "I love it, who's it by?" She asked. "It's Dejected by Deadstar Assembly." I said. "They sound really cool." She said. "I have a CD of one of their albums, here take a look." I said, showing her the band. "Wow, they look incredible." Emily said. "I know right?" I said. "Baby?" I said. "Yeah?" She responded. "Do you remember the first time we said "I love you?" I asked. She nodded, smiling fondly at the memory. "Of course I remember." She said.
Flashback
Kieran P.O.V.
"Hey, stop, I'm ticklish." Emily said, laughing as I tickled her. "Hehe, I know." I said, with an evil smile. "Ahhh" She screamed, as I tickled her more. "Please, stop, I can't take anymore." She said. "Okay, okay. I'll stop." I said, laying next to her. We were hanging out in my room, it was a perfect Saturday morning. I had some music playing on my CD player, and we were enjoying each other's company. I got up to grab my camera, and I started taking pictures of my beautiful girlfriend. "Kieran." Emily giggled, and blushed. "What? Can't I take cute pictures of the girl I love?" I said, with a grin. But then, immediately I realized what I said, and put the camera down. "I-I mean." I stuttered. "Di-did, you just say you love me?" Emily asked, in awe. "I, um, yeah. I did." I said, sitting next to her on the bed. "I love you." I said, taking her hand in mine. "You do?" She said, in a tone that had me believe she couldn't believe it. "Of course I do, I love you so freaking much!" I said, pulling her in for a hug. "I love you too." Emily said, moving my bangs from my eyes. I leaned in, she leaned in. And our lips connected, nothing else mattered in that moment. It was just us, and our love. "You're so adorable." She said, gazing into my eyes. "No you are." I said, as I tackled her. We ended up, falling alseep soon after holding each other. Only I wasn't quite asleep yet. "I love you babygirl, I love you more than anything." I whispered into her ear.
End Of Flashback
Kieran P.O.V.
"That was one of my favourite days ever!" Emily said, hugging me. "Mine too my love." I said, kissing her forehead. "So is today." She said, laying back down on the blanket. I had to agree.
The End
Comments
Post a Comment